The Word of God is inspired by the Holy Spirit. It is inerrant, infallible, and the foundation of our faith.
(2 Tim 3:16; Mtt. 24:35).
• There is only One God, revealed in the Scriptures as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (1 Corinthians 8:6).
• Salvation is by faith in Christ alone through His redemptive work on Calvary. (Acts 4:12).
• Water baptism by immersion for all believers as commanded in the Word of God (Mtt. 28:19; Acts 2:41).
• The Baptism of the Holy Spirit as evidenced by speaking in tongues. (Acts 2:1-3).
• Observance of the Holy Communion as instituted by Christ for the church until His return to earth.
(Lk. 22:19; 1 Corinthians 11:24-25).
• Divine healing and miracles are for today and we can experience them by faith. (Isaiah 53:5).
• The imminent return of Christ, the rapture of the church and the resurrection of the saints. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18).
· "There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written the Book of Life, together with devil and his angels will be cast into eternal punishment in the lake of fire." (Rev 20:11-15)
· "Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells." (2 Pet. 3:13) (Rev 21:1-3)